Ask Me Anything About the AALAS Learning Library

Starts:  Jun 7, 2021 08:00:00 AM (CT)
Ends:  Jun 12, 2021 05:00:00 PM (CT)
Ask Me Anything About the AALAS Learning Library!

An AMA (Ask Me Anything) is an interactive post where someone will answer your questions in real-time. This week's AMA is all about the AALAS Learning Library. Feel free to jump in and get the conversation started. You will have the ability to post questions anonymously as well.

This is your chance to ask Pam Grabeel, Education Manager, any questions about the AALAS Learning Library. The AALAS Learning Library provides training that is essential for technicians, veterinarians, managers, IACUC members, and investigators working with animals in a research or education setting. Emphasizing the appropriate handling, care, and use of animals, the courses are designed to help you study for AALAS certification, meet training mandates of regulatory agencies, and improve your knowledge in technical areas.

This week's Ask Me Anything begins Monday, June 7 and will close on Saturday, June 12. Here is the link to the discussion: AMA – AALAS Learning Library.

We are excited about the chance to interact with our members. Please feel free to submit your questions now. We hope to “see” you there!
Event Image

Contact

Mary Kathryn Billings
(901) 754-8620
mary.billings@aalas.org