Ask Me Anything - Abstract Submission

Starts:  May 10, 2021 07:00:00 AM (CT)
Ends:  May 15, 2021 05:00:00 PM (CT)
We are excited to announce a new community initiative – Ask Me Anything sessions! An AMA is an interactive post where someone will answer your questions in real time. All AALAS members were automatically added to the Ask Me Anything community, which is where we will host future AMA sessions. Feel free to jump in and get the conversation started. You will have the ability to post questions anonymously as well.

Our first Ask Me Anything (AMA) will take place next week beginning on Monday, May 10. The topic of this AMA is abstract submission for the AALAS National Meeting. This is your chance to ask John Farrar, AALAS Director of Communications & Business Development, any questions about abstract submission. It’s a great opportunity to learn more about submitting abstracts, right in time for the June 1 abstract submission deadline!

Next week’s Ask Me Anything will open on Monday, May 10 and close on Saturday, May 15. Here is the link to the discussion: AMA - Abstract Submission. If you have any questions you think of between now and the start of the event, please feel free to submit those, and John will have an answer ready for you once the AMA begins.

We are excited about the chance to interact with our members. We hope to “see” you there!

Contact

Mary Kathryn Billings
(901) 754-8620
mary.billings@aalas.org