Ask Me Anything - How to Publish with AALAS

Starts:  Jun 14, 2021 08:00:00 AM (CT)
Ends:  Jun 19, 2021 05:00:00 PM (CT)
Ask Me Anything - How to Publish with AALAS

Liz Rozanski, Communications Manager at AALAS and the Associate Editor for Laboratory Animal Science Professional (LAS Pro) magazine, and Virginia Dawson, AALAS Editorial Production Coordinator who oversees production for AALAS’s two peer-reviewed scientific journals, JAALAS and CM, will co-host this Ask Me Anything (AMA) event.

In this AMA, ask questions and learn more about being a part of your association’s publications.

LAS Pro features articles highlighting the latest developments and strategies in management, professional development, occupational health and safety, as well as technician tips and feature stories on the diverse professionals who work in our field.

JAALAS – The mission of JAALAS is to disseminate information on animal biology, technology, facility operations, management, and compliance as relevant to AALAS membership.

CM – The mission of CM is to expand biomedical knowledge that promotes human and animal health through the study of laboratory animal disease, animal models of disease, and biologic mechanisms related to disease in people and animals.

If you are new to publishing or have published before, join us, and discover if JAALAS, CM, and/or LAS Pro would be a good fit for your ideas, techniques, and stories. We’re here to help you get started down the road to publication!
Event Image

Contact

Mary Kathryn Billings
(901) 754-8620
mary.billings@aalas.org